We are one. One simple act of kindness can save lives. Start the journey like no other.
All you need to do is choose one of the ten following causes to fundraise for, create a page and get sharing with your friends and family!
- Syria - Help the biggest humanitarian disaster of our time.
- Yemen - Send food to those on the brink of famine.
- Myanmar - Provide shelter to those families who have fled from violence.
- Food - Feed the fasting this Ramadan in 32 countries.
- Eid Gifts - Bring a smile to a child this Eid.
- Afghanistan - Educate a child for a brighter future.
- Bangladesh - Help a widow to become independent and provide for her family.
- Somalia - Provide Water for life to those affected by drought.
- Covid Response - Providing Covid-19 vaccinations for people in Yemen.
- Palestine - Equip the Al Shifa Maternity Hospital in Gaza.
How does it work?
One simple click can start a journey like no other. To get involved, simply:
Pick a Cause
Let’s live out the words of our prophet Muhammad (SAW), remembering that "the believers are like one body...’"
Do it now.
Do it for the cause.
Families around the world who are living in extreme poverty or fleeing violence and conflict need our help urgently. In these places, without the means to socially distance, communities are at even higher risk of contracting Coronavirus. What's more, without adequate medical care, Covid-19 remains an ongoing threat. This is a grim reality for people living in tents and makeshift shelters without running water in some of the world’s most unstable places: Yemen, Syria, Somalia and Afghanistan, as well as the Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh.
This Ramadan, we’re calling on you to support our vulnerable brothers and sisters around the world by getting involved and creating a fundraising page to share with your family and friends.