It's simple! Choose one of the causes below to fundraise for, create a page and get sharing with your friends and family!
- Ramadan Food Packs - Feed the fasting this Ramadan
- Eid Gifts - Bring a smile to a child's face this Eid
- Palestine - Emergency Appeal
- Afghanistan - Earthquake Appeal
- Syria - Support a Physiotherapy & Prosthetic Limbs Centre
- Kenya - Floods Appeal
- Yemen - Nutrition, Water and Health Project
- Niger - Water 4 Life Project
- Jordan - Support a healthcare centre
- Bangladesh - Eradicating Extreme Poverty
- Syria Bread Factory - Support displaced families with freshly baked bread
- Pakistan - Rebuild homes for flood affected families
- Sudan - Emergency Appeal
How does it work?
One simple click can start a journey like no other. To get involved, simply:
Pick a Cause
“Whoever saves one life – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely” [5:32]
Families around the world are living in extreme poverty, fleeing violence and conflict, or affected climate disasters need our help. 2023 was another year filled with war, earthquakes, and flooding, increased economic and political instabilities has made people more desperate to the point where millions have been forced to leave their homes in search for better lives. Increased inflation rates and world-wide cost of living crisis have left more people vulnerable and in need of aid.
This year, we’re calling on you to support our vulnerable brothers and sisters around the world.
You can choose a cause which will support people from across the world with immediate needs and sustainable support that gives people the tools, knowledge, and dignity to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Get involved by picking a cause and create a page to share with your family and friends.